New students (to you) are always a welcome gift. But how do you gather all of the information that you need to keep things organized with each new student? Well, Piano Discoveries has a Piano Study Enrollment Form for Youth Students, which is designed to help teachers gather information about new students. including:
- Student birthdays — so you can wish them a happy birthday each year, or send a card in the mail, or give them a gift, etc.
- Parent contact information — so you can contact and discuss things with parents when needed
- Student school schedules — to help determine an appropriate lesson time.
- Student hobbies — so you can get to know your prospective student better, and to know what kinds of activities and assignments and metaphors you can use during lessons that the student will enjoy.
- Previous music study– so you can ascertain their prior experience.
- Musical interests — goals, desires, etc of the student.
- And so forth…. 1 page Downloadable PDF.
An informed teacher is a successful teacher. If you don’t already have a new student form in your studio, consider using ours! Create more time in your schedule by outsourcing studio documents to Piano Discoveries.